The lime kiln called drum rotary kiln, advanced structure, scale ends of combined rotary kiln lime kiln reliable sealing. The air leakage coefficient is less than 10% using composite refractory materials, to reduce radiation loss.
Use of lime:
The use of lime is very extensive. Common in building, building materials, metallurgy, chemical industry, light industry, environmental protection, medicine and agriculture, and many other fields. Especially in steelmaking and ironmaking and sintering, copper, aluminum smelting industry, the lime as slagging agent, solvent or sintered materials, it played a very important role. Rotary kiln as the calcining active lime kilns, along with the development of iron and steel smelting process need. After long-term production practice show that it in at the same time to meet the needs of iron and steel smelting, in other metallurgical industry fully reflects the it in the industrial production of superiority and sustainable development perspective. Active lime product, especially in iron and steel enterprises has been widely used in steelmaking, used as slagging agent. It has played a very important role in reducing smelting time, improving product quality, optimizing smelting technology and improving economic efficiency.
Lime Kiln Video
The video for Henan Hongke heavy 3x60m, daily production produced 200 tons of lime production line field cases, due to the video involves company secrets and need to get more video information, please contact us.
Lime kiln features:
- advanced lime kiln structure, low loss vertical preheater can effectively improve the preheating, the decomposition rate of limestone into the kiln preheated up to 20-25%, and direct use of 10-15mm fine grade limestone ;
- rotary kiln lime kiln reliable seal both ends of the combined scales. So that leakage coefficient is less than 10% of the use of composite refractory material to reduce radiant heat loss;
- lime kiln filling can be zoned venting round or square vertical coolers, resorted lime cooler temperature of 800C + ambient temperature, easy to transport, store, and will enter the kiln secondary air is preheated to 700 ℃ or more, reducing moving parts and special materials.
Lime Kilns Photos
click to see the larger picture
- limestone processing
- Limestone Calcination Process For Rotary Kiln
- Download PDF: Limestone Calcination Process For Rotary Kiln (656 downloads)
Lime Kiln Success Case
|Xinjiang Province, Kuerle, 3.*60m Lime Kiln, 2 sets||Sanxi Province, Changxing, Active Lime Plant, 2.2*50m. 1 set|
|Shichuan Province, Yibin, Active Lime Plant, 2.5*50m, 2 sets||Jiangxi Province, Cal Rotary Kiln, 2.5*50, 1 set|